Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Filled Under: , ,

12 Ways Why My Dog, Chocolate, is the Cutest

Share
I am going to be downright biased right now.  I'm missing my dog and so I'd like to showcase her cuteness in this post.

So what makes her amazing?

- she's full of energy
- she's a good 'bantay' in the sense that she still barks at my bro-in-law who just lives next to our house and whom she knows all her live.  She always believes in the saying: "walang kinikilingan, walang pinoprotektahan, serbisyong totoo lamang."
- her complete name is Maria Constantina Margarita Rosario Elise Basoc, for short Chocolate
- she doesn't go past 4 houses away because houses after that have dogs which she's scared of
- when she's full, she buries all the food you give her in her secret hiding places randomly and strategically located in our garden.  That's why she doesn't get fat. 















0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required