Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Filled Under: , , ,

What I'll Wear in My Ilocos Trip

Share
A week from now, my family and I will be having yet again, a family trip.  Our second one.  The first one started last year wherein we went to Cebu and Bohol for 3 days and 2 nights.  I know it's such a tight squeeze, but my siblings need to work so we have to fit our vacation over the weekends.  

So where will we go?

Next destination will be the Ilocos.

Source.

 I've got 7 days left before the trip.  Tickets have been printed.  Rooms have been booked.  The tourist guide/driver had already been given a heads up.  Lacking now is what to wear.  Yes, it's what every vain woman had to stress about.  I mean, when you're visiting a place for the first time, you may want to have some of your pictures taken, yes?   You don't want to look like a rag in most of your pictures.  Well I know I don't. 

I've got basically 4 days.  So here is what I plan to wear.

First outfit would be something like this.

Outfit # 1: On girl at the left side. (Source)
My version though is a looser white top and I'll be wearing a leaf necklace. So I asked my mom what she thought when I wore it.  And she just gestured with her hands, suggesting that I'm fat.  And so I asked her if I was, and like a mother that she was, she just said that the outfit looks just tight on me.  Hmmm, yeah right mother. I'll wear this one anyway.  I like it because I haven't really worn a bandage skirt before, and it really feels pretty comfortable despite it being body hugging and all.  It's stretchable so I could walk with ease.  My top is white and it's usually recommendable to wear something light while on travel, especially while going around a tropical country. 

Outfit #2, black romper with big hoop earrings.

Outfit # 2 (Source).
This one's a classic.  I've been buying clothes before that are quite trendy and I've learned that trends fade away oh-so-easily so I thought I should stick to the basics. You can dress this baby down or fancy this up by adding the right accessories.  The one I chose for this outfit is a pair of big golden hoops.  This sort of add a boho and expensive touch to this outfit.

The next one would be like the picture at the bottom, although mine is just violet.

Outfit #3 (Source).
What I like about the top is that the crochet collar just gives it a soft and vintage-y look.  You can't really go wrong with this top when it comes to it's look.  Downside is it's hard to iron.  It took me awhile to tame down those wrinkles. 


Outfit #4 (Source).

Now I had some doubts on this one.  My version has a pink background with a lot of pink flowers.  I just found it too pinky which isn't really me.  But since I don't own any pink floral I just went on to purchase it.

So that's the set of outfits I'll be wearing.  

What do you think? 

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required