Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Filled Under: , , , ,

Getting Inked!

Share
Source.
I've always wanted to get inked.  When "Hit me Baby One more Time" was still a hit, I've wanted to get a tattoo at my lower back like Britney Spears, until I discovered that it could look a bit tacky.  So I figured having a tattoo running at one side of my body would be sexy.  And I still think so.  But it's just too big of a tattoo.  Don't you think so?  Besides, too painful. Yaayy!

Anyways I was thinking of putting it on my nape.  I've always found the mandala really interesting.  It's actually a symbol of meditation.  And I've always wanted to have peace and tranquility in my life.   Having that kind of symbol tattoed on me would be a great reminder to always strive for equilibrium and seek spiritual growth above all.  

And in my trip to Bangkok, I'll probably would try to get this.  I'm thinking of doing an "Eat, Pray Love" experience there.  I definitely know how to achieve the 'Eat' part.  The 'Love' is a bit tricky, but I hope I'll get to find us dates there.  The pray.  Hmmm, well getting tattoed with the mandala would be one.  Praying in temples would be two.  If lucky, talking to monks and getting insights on their beliefs would be a way too.   

Mandela (Source).

So that's it for now, I think I'm already 60% sold on getting tattoed.  The thing that's holding me back is that  I might have trouble entering another country as an immigrant or worker because I have a tattoo(I'm a nurse so I wanted to work abroad).  I think I would have to undergo a number of additional tests to get through.  

Oh well, I'll think about it again when I get there.

2 comments:

Fitzgerald said...

These days it is a special thing NOT having any tatoos. I often was near to get a tatoo myself too, but I am glad I didn't. Here in Europe it is only hype and not a cultural thing and it is ebbing.

Lectus said...

It's beautiful! I love it.

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required