Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Monday, June 25, 2012

Filled Under: , ,

Mama, I Know Exactly Where to Go For My Birthday Next Year!

Share

I got mail! 



Coron Island is one of the most sought-after beach destination in the Philippines.  Now this is one of my top 10 destinations and I always knew that I wanted to go there.  It's just a question of when.  Shortly before writing this post, I checked my mail and I saw that I had an email about a promo package to Coron.  I think it's destiny telling me it's time.  But I needed to do it next year since I have to do something for a year starting in October.  So to be sure, I scheduled to go there on my birthday: December 6.

If you have been following my blog, you would know that I don't know how to swim.  However I have a weird desire to do free snorkelling, and take a lot of pictures underwater.  And for that dream to be fulfilled, first, I need to go to Coron; second,  I need to know how to swim, or at least stay afloat; third, I need to have an underwater camera.  I'm definitely sure that I'll go there next year, so first criteria would be check.  And I think I could stay afloat, but I guess for only 2 minutes or maybe 5 minutes if I'm lucky enough to last that long.  Sorry I'm not physically strong.  I'll have to work on this though.  Finally I need to overcome my fear of sharks.  You'll get to read more about this insane paranoia on my post: Alona beach.  And as for the third criteria, my brother has plans to go to Boracay, a famous beach here, popular for its parties, crazy booze, and fun water activities.  And he just told me today that he has plans on buying an underwater camera.  Great! I don't have to buy one.  I told him that I'll borrow it, and he immediately agreed.  Of course! :)

Ok Coron Island, get ready for me because I'll definitely going to get ready for you!  
My eyes are set on you starting today. 
Bwahahahhaha!




0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required