Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Filled Under: , , , , , , ,

Batanes Family Trip: Crossing All My Fingers for A Storm-Free Trip

Share
Batanes' Marlboro Hills

This time I had to step up and exhaust all my powers for this trip to push through.  It's been 2 years since we had our last family trip.  Not this year.

Even when this plan ticket is more expensive than what we had previously paid for, we knew it's going to be worth it.  It's my mom's dream destination, it is also mine and I think this also goes for the rest of my brothers and sister.  I couldn't let this promo pass so even when there's a threat of cancellation as it was set at the last week of November, I still went on with it.  Now I'm just praying to the gods that I made the right decision.

I've read from other blogs that it's okay to be going to Batanes in November.  There will be some rain showers but I read that it's really not that bad.  Well I sure wish it to be true.  I hope it is.  There's really no turning back now.  

Previous trips we had, we were quite lucky weather-wise.  For example during our trip in Ilocos, July is known to be the start of the rainy season, and there was a lurking threat that it would pour down hard during our trip.  Luckily we were able to travel with the sun up, and escaped the rain by getting into a tricycle home, when it was about to pour down heavily one night in Vigan.  By then, we were able to go around the place and see calle crisologo at night.  Although it wasn't as thorough as we wanted to, we were already able to take some pics, and were already tired from going around then so we didn't  mind going home earlier.  Also I got lucky during the trip around Cambodia with my friend and brother.  We only had 1 day to go around Angkor Wat and prior that day, it rained heavily.  During our travel day though, the sun was up and was blazing happily all throughout the day.  Let's see if we still have a lucky card to spare for our trip in Batanes

I'll be praying and visualizing that everything will go well - that is all I could do for now, really.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required