Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

Filled Under: ,

I am back!

Share

I haven't been writing for awhile now and I have come to miss it.  As I am touching my keyboard again, dancing through the beat of my thought and heart, I noticed that I want more of this.  This jiving of heart, mind, hands to give birth to a story.  I've miss this.  I missed it enough that I am romanticizing this art form, enough that I am making this whole thing poetic, and somehow OA even.  But I don't care.  I miss this.

I miss me spilling my thoughts out on screen, me just completing my sentences, thoughts, ideas, and finding my lips crack a smile, a satisfaction that I have made myself come out there.

That I have expressed myself out in the open.

I'll end it right here before I make this whole thing over the top.

But darn it, I miss this!


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required