Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Filled Under: , ,

Tough to be Japanese

Share

I'm studying Japanese so I bought this cool CD in Central Market, Malaysia.  

I just wanted to share with you my first test after having to memorize a number of basic Japanese words.  To study, you would need to memorize these words and then for the test, you have to mention the Japanese word which corresponds to the picture shown on flash.  I had my voice recorded here.  So to check how well I did, I needed to push a certain button and the answers will be divulged followed by my recorded answer.  Neat huh?  

I figured it was worth sharing since, I just sounded stupid here!  HAHAHA.  First time I watched it, it had me laughing for a long time.(Sorry I just have a shallow humor/ mababaw na kaligayahan, hehehe)

This was what transpired in the recording:
Me: Ichi
Answer: Ichi (one)

Me: Hikooki (airplane)
Anwer: Konnichiwa (Hello)

Me: Money
Answer: Arigato ( Thank you)

Me: Kohi
Answer: Kohi (coffee)

Me: Konnichiwa (Good day /afternoon)
Answer: Ohayo (Good morning)

Me: Mizu
Answer: Mizu (water)

Me: That's bank?
Gingko? (bank... I guess) byoin? (bank)
Answer: Domo arigato gozaimasu ( thank you very much)

Me: Konnichiwa
Answer: Konnichiwa

And you know the test was a bit tricky!

Well my neighbors were having a karaoke concert while I was doing all these, that explains the background noise!:)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required