Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Friday, October 21, 2016

Filled Under:

#FreeTheJoy with Limited Edition Cadbury Dairy Milk Christmas Flavors

Share
Oh my gosh! I am feeling the Christmas spirit you guys! 

Can I just say how excited and over-the-moon I am that the 3 SUPER OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD limited edition variants of Cadbury Dairy Milk are already back in the market?

I CAN NO LONGER WAIT to get my hands on these goodness!

If you have not tried them, please do, because these will totally change the way you see chocolate.  These sexy, yummy, rich and delicious chocolate variants are NOTHING like any other chocolates out there!

I'll stake my honor, my life, my reputation, and my presidency, I mean, my womanhood on it. [taga-davao din ako kaya stake din ako nang stake!]

They are SO GOOD that you could give them as gifts this coming Christmas season or even in any special occasions.  As a matter of fact, I am already thinking of whom I'll be giving these to, just in case they haven't tasted them.  I wish they haven't so I could personally introduce them to this higher level of deliciousness and maybe they'll be so grateful to me that they'll give me a fantastic gift in return (wink wink Ninja moves ya'll).

I'm sure they're going to love it!!!



First let me introduce you to Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest.

If you guys haven't tasted this, then you should because you are missing out a LOT.  The first time I tried this, my eyes popped out, and my mind exploded and that was it.  I was in love.  This has everything I wanted and more.  The citrus flavor of the chewy cherry jellies inside and the cherry popping candies (for the lack of better term) are just mind blowingly good.  The cherry flavor cuts through the rich and milky velvety taste of the Cadbury Dairy Milk that we know.  It totally balances out the flavor.  The yin and yang.   It's so good it's going to take you to nirvana.  So please for the sake of the god of chocolate and all things good in this world, do try this and you'll know why I'm going loony here.

This Blackforest variant is perfect for my sister.   She's a yin and yang of all sorts.  She's hot and cold, she's yes and she's no, she's in and she's out, she's up and she's down.  But I'm sure once she gets to try this, she'll not have 2 sides on this one. She'll be all in too like I am.


Next, is the Cadbury Dairy Milk French Vanilla.


This is something I haven't tasted before but I am setting my evil chocolate-lusting eyes on this one.  I will be waiting on the supermarket's shelves like a thief in the night, like a hungry vulture, like a chocolate-lover which is what I am and, darn it, I am not ashamed to admit it!  

Why the anticipation you ask?  

Why?  

I tell you why.  

Deep inside this chocolate case is an oozy gooey wonderful layer of French Vanilla 
Source
I know right.

I haven't tried this yet, but just the thought of it, just the mere thought of it drives me to the edge of my mind.  Okay, I need to take a pause to keep myself together because that thought of it, ugh, shatters me

It breaks my heart why I don't have it now. huhuhu

This is for my partner because I am addicted to him as I am addicted to the thought of this variant.  I'll be dreaming on this in my sleep for now.


And last but definitely not the least, the Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Mousse.  

I am going to cry.  Literally.  I am a chocolate afficionado, and Cadbury Dairy Milk just did the best thing for humanity by combining the 2 things that make this world smile: chocolate mousse and Cadbury Dairy Milk bar.  Let me describe to you this miracle.  When you see this, it looks like your regular Cadbury Dairy Milk Bar.  But wait, there's more.  When you bite it, guys, there's some friggin chocolate mousse inside it!!!

WAHHHHH  [and doing my happy dance]



So soft, so decadent, so want it, so much.  Huhuhu

This suits my friend, Ivy.  She's good inside and out.  She's tough on the outside but really soft in the inside, but both are perfect. Just like this heaven sent right here.

Okay.

So I guess I have probably creeped you out already.  I just cannot contain my happiness.  Cadbury Dairy Milk is killing it y'all.  It's slaying other chocolate brands out there by releasing these masterpieces of variants.

These are definitely Cadbury Dairy Milk's gift to the world.  These 3 amazing variants send a fleeting message in my heart saying - I LOVE YOU!

Well Cadbury Dairy Milk, I LOVE YOU MORE!






Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest, Cadbury Dairy Milk French Vanilla, and Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Mousse are available in 180g packs for a suggested retail price of P180.00. Hurry and get all flavors – available until supplies last! #FreeTheJoy this Christmas with Cadbury Dairy Milk! 

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required