Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2011

Filled Under: , , , , , , , ,

We Missed our Flight!

Share
Months of preparation and finally the day of the trip has arrived.  Coming from a break up I was too caught up with my feelings that I had put preparations on the back seat.  I packed up my clothes that same day.  It took me an hour to do that, which is considerably long to think that we'll just be staying there for 3 days.

Why did We Miss Our Flight?

Anyways, bags are packed, itinerary checked, but we forgot to do one vital thing: print the ticket.  So I had asked my brother to do that for me, within the day that we'll be leaving for Cebu.  He had to go to the office that day so I thought I'll just let him print it there.  So we're all ready to go, but we're just waiting for my brother to arrive home.  By the time he arrived it's already 4PM and our flight is 5:20PM.  Oh there's still 1 hour and 20mins..  So we took the time and rode a tricycle and waited a bit to get a taxi to bring us to the airport.  By the time we arrived it's already 4:45PM, the counter was closed and we were not allowed to check in.  After moments of pleading with the Cebu pacific staff, I left with no choice but to purchase another set of tickets for tomorrow morning's flight.  So much for piso fare! And 6K down the drain!

Fantabulous!

Anyways I took pictures of the whole process from start to finish. I had a feeling that I need to document everything.  Well I just documented the Epic Failure of the Year.  The funny part though was that we were all excited to finally travel together, but then we left the airport 15 minutes as soon as we arrived there.  My brother was feeling guilty, mama was sermoning us while hurriedly walking away, preaching about how the lack of preparations would bring us to hell (she's a traditional conservative baptist) and how I was clicking away, all smiles thinking wow, it's our first time to miss a flight, in our first travel together.

I bet this trip sure will give us more firsts!








Arriving the Airport


Leaving the Airport






Go check our Cebu/Bohol Family Trip here:

3D/2N in Cebu and Bohol - Itinerary, and Expenses

Bohol

Cebu



0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required