Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Filled Under: , , , ,

Palawan Here we Come!

Share

What's been pushed back off the calendar plenty of times, doesn't always means that it will never going to happen.  

Yes. Palawan plan is finally going to be materialize next month.  And as always, I would be the coordinator, events planner who would have to plan for it all.  At first, it bugged me because, as much as I would want to make it easier for them, I realized that planning isn't that easy after all.  I felt like I needed help from them.  It was almost always treacherous.

Thanks to travel bloggers like Josiah from Lakas ng Trip, itinerary planning wouldn't be of a pain this time.  He had practically laid down as much usable info as he could, making this trip headache-free for me.  What did you know? He had a 4D/3N itinerary, which was quite same as ours, with ours having an additional lovely night to bask under the lovely moon of Palawan.

Thanks pal, I owe you. :)

For those who doesn't know what Palawan is, it's a long stretch of island found at the western part of the Philippines.  It's where you could find the most breathtaking beaches my country has to offer.
Credits

What you think an ideal beach would be? It's Palawan baby!!!

Credits
Now doesn't she reminds you of Survivor. Credits
Credits
But generally speaking, facility-wise, is a far cry from those in Indonesia or Thailand.  Something that the local government should work on more. However there are a number of resorts though, which are at par with other world class resorts. One of which is Amanpulo.  This one is not only equal but it may seem like it's better than any leading resorts out there.  Not that I've been there, oh how I wish to.  However judging from the reviews over at tripadvisor it does sound like one hell of a dream destination.  Bookmarked!  Hmmm, I sure would need to do a lot of savings for me to stay there, I heard a night would cost a whopping $1000.  With a price like that, you could just imagine what is in store for you.

You could be the "keeper of one of the most perfect places on Earth "as how neiltaylor2233 puts it in his tripadvisor review.

Hmmm yeah, paradise!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

smaller, sustainable resorts would be better than big ugly hotels! its good that palawan is isolated, hope it will be protected.

oh, and it's in the west, not the east, numpty! xx more trip details please!

Shy said...

@ian: ian what would I do without you love! hahaha, already edited it. thanks dear :)

that's true, sustainable ones are better. although improvement I would wish to happen aren't the establishments of big hotels, I was more into the small to medium sized, homey, beautifully designed, clean resorts, like the ones you see here:

http://top-interior-design.com/wonderful-thailand-beach-resorts-design/

and yes, i would wish for it to remain a bit exclusive and less touristy unlike that of boracay. I sure would want to keep that piece of paradise as beautiful and pristine as it is. let's go there some time, you, me and ann! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required