Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Friday, March 1, 2013

Filled Under: , , , , ,

Indochina Dream

Share

I was in the car slumped at the back, and seated along with my nursing classmates.  We were off to our first class, and I was bored and beaten as I just got out from my 8hr graveyard shift, when suddenly this song was played on the radio.  I was awakened.  Listening to this made me feel so excited, and just instinctively as with breathing, I started imagining what the best days of my life would be.  My mind took me to exotic countries doing unimaginable things a  conservative traveler wouldn't do.  These scenes and situations got into my brain clip after clip after clip, one on top of the other.  I knew then, that I have planted a dream.  That tune of excitement rings the same tune of my dreams.  

We only have one life to live.

We might as well ROCK IT!





0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required