Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Filled Under: , ,

So Highly Favored

Share

You know the feeling that everything is falling into place.  

Everything I've wanted, people in my life pave way for my plans to be fulfilled.  I am quite impressed God, and I'm pretty sure that You would amaze me more.  Now I know what Joel Osteen was talking about when he said "the blessings of God will overrun you" and I must say, it's oh so true!

My friend knows a friend of his who could give me a tattoo for free.

And my pop is offering me some help with regards to my newly chosen career.

Well what do you know!  I'm pretty sure a lot of people would be opening doors for me too.

Keep them coming! :)

I so love to be surprised. HAHAHA

And I know my friend, next year would be a year of miracles for me!

Watching a lot of Joel Osteen videos have really fired me up on moving towards my destiny.  And so he is obviously a blessing for me.  

So my dear readers, I highly recommend you watching his vids.  

It will do you good. I promise! :)

Praying Bold Prayers

Happiness is a Decision

Expecting Far and Beyond


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required