Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

Filled Under: , , ,

I'm Glowing Mahn!

Share
Last night I was on a high.  I was telling a friend of mine through chat about my date in Bangkok.  She was feeling all-excited as much as I was.  This activity just made me feel like I was in cloud 9.  Strange how a moment that happened more than a month ago would still have that impact on me.  It was beautiful!  As if it just happened yesterday!

I had this on repeat!!!


And I was feeling the song.  Now I know this is an old tract and I've heard this played on the radio when it was released but never did it cling to me because I just couldn't relate to it.  I've never had these butterflies visited me, not until that moment in Bangkok!  Weeeehhhh!!!

These butterflies make me glow mahn! 

I love em!



0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required