Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Filled Under: , , ,

Making a Name.

Share
Few days ago before leaving for my Bangkok trip, I was lucky enough to reunite with my college friends.  Two of which I haven't seen for 5 long years.  And as expected, when I met them, it was as if that 5 year gap has closed down in an instant.  

There was so much stories to share, and so much questions to ask.  

Time may have mold us, but our friendship remains the same.



My father was our sponsor that night.  
He and I had spent almost all day together.  Me, tagging with him whilst meeting up with his important client.  And him, witnessing me and my long lost friends laughed our hearts out over a silly commentary of the other.  


While over dinner, my pop, asked them about their careers and plan.  My friend Sitti, is a registered nurse and will be working in Saudi starting next week.  May may, on the other hand, is a resident doctor in the Nephrology Hospital in Manila.

At that point, there was a sense of emptiness that swallowed me.  I've asked myself, what have I achieved so far?  I had 2 courses in my bag, and none of which I'll get a career out of.  Well none that I prefer.  I felt a sense of guilt.  I felt sorry that I couldn't present my father anything that he could be proud of.  Aside from me having a wonderful daughter with a pretty face (hehehe), there's not much.  Yes, I've already made my parents proud before with my academic achievements, but I haven't really presented them with something new.  Something I've achieved after schooling.   

I take this a challenge for me.  

To make them proud and to make a name for myself.

AJAH AJAH Fighting!!!






0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required