Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Filled Under:

Highlights of my 2016

Share


This year has been one of the most memorable year to say the least.  There were victorious and tumultous times, however even with the deep dips in this year, I've considered this one as the one where I got the most lessons and growth from.  

Thus I am eternally grateful for 2016 and for the people who were part of it.


January
February - Sister's Wedding and Tea Party with friends




March - Air Balloon festival, Clark, Pampanga



April - law of attraction group, Nagsasa Cove, Zambales


pic not mine.Source

May
- Pahiyas festival, Lucban, Laguna


June
July - My first group art exhibit, Tagaytay, dgroup get together



August
September
October - dgroup outing


November - Batanes, Christmas party dgroup




December - Vietnam




Just a sudden enlightenment:  I asked the Lord for growth for this year.  I asked for mental, spiritual, emotional, physical, and financial growth. but I think it was answered in His way for I received a huge lesson which has greatly changed me and and my perspectives in life.   

There's growth in every lesson learned.  

Thank God for the answered prayer.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required