Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2014

Filled Under: , ,

HIP: Day 1: The Peak

Share

Just when I thought that I was fashionably on point for HK,  I wasn't.


Hmmm, beautiful woman at the right.  She looks so exotic, I'm so jealous of her.  Plus she has a company.  Ouch!


 So this is HongKong, I hope I'm ready for it.... I hope they're ready for me.



Ohhh poinsettias, it feels more Christmas here than back home already.

One thing I noticed as soon as I stepped outside the airport was that the coolness of the air condition inside never left me, and it would just get a lot cooler especially at night.



I just got out of the building seconds ago, so I was thinking:  My God, cold. so this is what it feels to have a cold weather.  I don't' want to imagine winter.  Oh yeah, where is A11... Must find A11 bus.



Sweet!  Doulble decked bus.  FAN-SEY!!!



Oh Shit! What are these things? What is that?  What am I supposed to do?



Wow, nice bridge... but I still don't know how to go down this bus.  I have a feeling that I'll just have to press this red button when we're on Wan Chai Fire Station.

Which was the case, and was even confirmed when I asked an Indian expat seated a few seats behind me.

 Yey we're in the Tramp, and it's fully packed with tourists.



Woooowwww, what a nice contrast that is.  Skyscrapers hugged by a forest.  Only in HK!




Oh hi Bruce Lee, wish you were real..



The scenery here is spectacular.  I wish I have a nice camera to give justice to what I'm seeing.




These boots look good, but aren't made for walking. #sufferinginside


Finally a bench! Time for some people watching.





You don't really need a tourist guide to give you info.  You just need a headset, an audio and you're good to go.  Everything you want to learn about HK is in here.  Cool right?






0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required