Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Filled Under: , , , , , , , , ,

Eden Nature Park: Cheapest Horseback Riding Ever, for only P85

Share
Horseback Riding: Number 1 in Bucket list already Ticked Off! WOOhOO!


Notice my retarded laugh towards the end.


Horse back riding in Eden Nature Park.


I got the horse back riding ticket for only P85 and it made me feel really happy that I get to fulfill one of my dreams for a few bucks!

YES!


The ride ended with a very awkward situation.  Kuya made Princess walk a bit faster, making me bounce up and down on my seat. Made me feel so awkward, guilty and helpless knowing that there were a number of people witnessing it.  I tried not to look at them.  And then out of my exasperation to stop everything, I said, "Kuya paspas lang kaayo." ("Mister, You're too fast!").  

It was a successful day indeed.

What dream have you been wanting to achieve lately?  Do share in the comment box below. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha!

Shy said...

@Jakeson: I know right! @_@

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required