Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

Filled Under:

When bitches attack, there's blogging.

Share
You'll never know if you'll encounter rude people while traveling, until you really meet them.  

One night upon check in, a Turkish guy went to us and sheepishly welcomed us.  He eventually turned his way back behind the counter to check on his PC, did some bit of typing and photocopied our passports.  While all these was happening, I couldn't seem to ignore the stabbing stare of a plump woman seated right beside him.  She was eating nuts while looking up at us with a rather unwelcoming stare.  I thought, why is she angry?  Was it because our 2-am check in ruined her date with her boyfriend?  Was it our race?  I don't exactly know what the reason was,  all I know was that she was just a bitch for making me feel uncomfortable onstart of my supposedly fun trip. 

She had bee tantamount to anyone rude that would come my way.  And Lilian, the lass I met on Cyclamen's Cottage, was the angel.  And it was always been like so all throughout the trip.  

I never get to confront the rude lady behind the counter.  I figured what for?  I'll just tell everyone about her through here!

Wherever you are, you need to go get yourself some manners! :P


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required