Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Filled Under: , ,

My Grocery Musical Moment

Share
Today was a not so usual day.  Although I spent most of it sleeping, I spiced it up by taking it up to a notch by doing a so called "grocery musical show" late in the afternoon.  No, I didn't sing like the one you see at Glee.  All of which were all happening in my world.  You know the time that you've got your headset on and tuned yourself in a really cool and moving music.  And next thing you know your world had become more "glee-like".  

The music I tuned myself into was Michael Bolton's When a Man Loves a Woman.




And you know how my mood was.  It was dreamy, like I was the woman Michael was singing about.  And that someone was that in love with me that he'll go sleep out in the rain and ditch their best buddies for me if I don't like them.  I felt so damn beautiful.  Like everything was all cloudy, in a good way!  It was as if my walk had gone 2 seconds slower, my strides were longer and my toes were pointier.  And I felt like my face was shining and my eyes were glistening.  I was feeling so much love, that came out of no where.

Yeah, dreamy like this old candid picture of me.

And it was grand people!

HAHA.

As I was scanning through some cereals my sister asked me to buy for her, in my mind, I saw a cloudy vision of me, doing this and there was a guy staring at me like I'm the most beautiful girl evah! hahaha

Then I found myself a bit of swaying to the musculine voice of Michael.  Picked up one cereal box, comparing prices, comparing carbo contents.   Flipped my hair on one side, because I felt sexy like that.  Finally decided on one, and carried it like a bouquet of flower.  And I don't know why, as if I was lost in my highly-better dreamy state, I tossed the 200 gram box of cereals up in the air.  And after it made a huge noise on the floor, I gushed feeling embarrassed on my carelessness and at the same time confused why it happened, picked it up and just quickly headed on to the counter.

Why the heck did I do that?

What the hell was I thinking?!

I had to snap my way back to reality before I came spilling dairy milk on the floor thinking my prince in white armour would come swimming towards me.

Silly idea

Silly me.

I wonder how I actually looked like when all of it was happening.

Oh geeez, can someone pick up this crazy woman on isle 8 before she does any damage.

Seriously people, it was fun! 

You should go try it! ;)

PS: I don't own the Michael Bolton video. I got it here, from Youtube.


2 comments:

Vijith Vijayakumar said...

That's crazy! Call it coincidence or not, I was listening to Michael Jackson's Billie Jean on MRT today to work and I got into the music so much that I felt I was like in middle of a stage and there you go - I let out one shout when MJ did it only to realize a second later that I scared the woman standing next to me. Such an embarrassing moment but totally worth it.

Nice blog Shy. Guess I should listen to that in a grocery store next time. And by the way, you look absolutely stunning in that pic. I didn't know you were this beautiful.

Shy said...

@vijith: hahaa, awww thanks! It's really weird how music affects us so easily. But it's sure is good.

hahaha, oh well that's an awkward situation to be in. Seriously, when we're listening to music and have our headset on, we wouldn't know how loud we sound, not until you'll notice the reaction of people around you. Embarrassing, but fun! Good on yah mate! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required