Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2012

Filled Under: , ,

Living my Legend.

Share

There's my grandpa and my cousin Elizabeth.  He died when he was 78 and she just few hours after her birth.  One who went through life, and another who didn't.


It makes me wonder.

However obvious, death really do exist.  And some day, I'll also die like my loved ones.

However selfish, I feel blessed and lucky to be the one standing there.  Alive. All the opportunities the universe had laid down to me.  It's all for my picking.  It's all.  And at this point, I sense the great abundance, the love.

And I won't let that chance slip by me.  The chance to live the life I'm destined to live.  To be my personal legend.  Day by day, I envision myself how I'll be.  And every day I am so excited.  I just feel it.  It's there. I know it is.  And it's just a matter of time, until I can be living my legend.

I'm determined to take that path. 

Watch me do it. 




















0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required