Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Filled Under: , ,

No I'm Mila Kunis!!!

Share
Me and my friend Ivy just got in the shopping mall, when...

Me: "You know I need to schedule a pictorial and get pictures of me with my closest ever Brazilian look, because by next year I'll dye my hair jet black and get a fairer complexion!  Out with the Brazilian, In with the Egyptian!"

Ivy: "Nooo wayy, I'm Egyptian, like.. like Turkish look." [her eyes got bigger now, bigger than it already was, hehe]

Me: "Nooo..." [gasping in disbelief]

Ivy:  "Like... like... Mila Kunis!"

Me:  "I'm Mila Kunis!!!" [completely shocked now]

Ivy: "No I'm Mila Kunis!" [screaming while pulling my hair]

Me: "But you told me just few weeks ago that I look just like her!" [And you know why she's my friend. She knows exactly what to say. :)]

Ivy: "Well no, not anymore. I'm she now.  Like Nefertiti!"

Me: "Ok you'll be Nefertiti for all I care. Go wear your long hat, but I AM Mila Kunis!!!"

We were practically choking at each other after this.  And mall goers seeing us were probably thinking - cool, bitch fight! hahaha

Now Mila Kunis might be wondering who are these 2 silly filipina think they are, trying to steal my identity.

No stealing here by the way.  Just that we thought we like her beauty, so we would want to embody that.

Source

And who wouldn't want to???  She's just sooo puurreetteeyy...

This is just some silly moments we enjoy doing.  We may hurt each other in the process but we end up laughing it all out in the end.  I guess, that's what true friends are all about.  

4 comments:

Vijith Vijayakumar said...

Oh man! I love Mila Kunis! <3

Shy said...

@vijith: oh sweet vijith! I know right! that's the whole point why we had to beat ourselves up over her. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Gawd! Mila is so pretty.. I think you're not that far from her looks, bruh! Go for it! Lapit ng Seoul ah mura retoke hihi..

Shy said...

hahaha thanks.. mao na jud ni.. bangkok nlng.. still need to save up.. chos! :P

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required