Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Filled Under:

My Journey to 30

Share


I've exactly a month before I'll turn 30 and looking back I think I did pretty well.  Not perfect but ok, just well enough to start what I've always wanted to start but isn't really quite there yet.  So here is a post to finally make it count.

As they say we all get into the doing when we're under pressure and am I so under that now.  I've got 1 month left to scratch off as much as I can, a number of things I've always wanted to happen before I turn 30 and I try as best as I can, in all of my ability to scratch one item a day.  So from here on end until my birthday on the 6th of December, I'll be posting 1 entry a day to talk about just that.

Enjoy.

And good luck to me.


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required