Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Filled Under: , , , , , , ,

Cyclamens Cottage: Home away from Home

Share
Funny when sometimes you would immediately realize you like something the moment you see it.  Well that's what happen when I first saw the Cyclamen Cottage.

It just felt so right, it was strange how it made me really happy inside.


When we walked in, it was as if I was embraced.  That's how homey this place was, it's crazy.


The landlord welcomed us in the most gracious manner, I could almost cry. HAHAHA


The girl, Lilian, who assisted us is just so kind and hospitable that I would want to adopt her.  

By the time we left, we gave her all the chocolates we had.  Both my friend and I are chocolate lovers, but we gave EVERYTHING to her.  That's how much we love her!

I so love my stay there that I HAD to post on their blog:


the BEST stay-in we had ever been so far! :)

 Posted by GlitterJuice on April 13, 2011 at 1:26 AMDelete
delete 
  Overlays edit   Comments comments (0)

We had loads of fun! my partner and I couldn't help but be amazed with the place. the moment we got in, we knew that it's gonna be a nice place to stay. it's homey, relaxing place, the best place to be when you want to unwind. we were in awe when we got in the room. we got excited coz we loved it so much! . Apart from the place, we were both impressed by the service of the owner, and "lilian" the receptionist gave us. they were just wonderful! Would surely be back there if ever we drop by Melaka!



4 comments:

onegoogle said...

Hello I couldn't find a contact form but I wanted to invite you to post your blog entries on a new social network and Living Library :) its www.macro7.com hope to see you there!

JerseyLil said...

I love this cottage!! Thanks for the pictures. Btw, I am a big chocolate lover as well and I would have given all my chocolates to Lilian, too, for her great service! :)

Shy said...

@onegoogle: Thanks dear! I have already signed up there! ^ ^

Shy said...

@JerseyLil: HAHAHA! That's nice to hear! It seemed that you had a great stay there too! Too bad for me, I only stayed there for 1 night! waaahhh :)

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required