Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Filled Under: , , , , , , , , , ,

Heading To Where the Storm Is: I Think I Need To Practice My Rain Dance.

Share
Ok.  This is the situation. 

The family trip will be tomorrow.  And I just heard that there is a storm at that part of the country where we're going: Ilocos Region. Great!  How can we possibly go around town when it's raining?  Last year, we went to Cebu and the same thing happened. It was raining hard almost all day and we had to go buy something from the wet market.  We had to walk on puddles of water, holding our umbrella. But Mr. wind was kind enough to join the rain so, yeah, umbrella was no good.  After almost an hour of walking outside the rain, we finally got what we wanted to buy, we took a taxi and went straight to the mall for shelter.  I don't wish for it to happen, but then I'm faced with this fact again.  The stupid Dindo(name of the storm) bothered to visit us on our trip!  It won't be just a normal rain showers.  It will be a storm, signal 2, I heard. Weeehh!

Just thinking about it sucks out my energy and excitement.  I need to think of Plan B.  It won't be something drastic like change of destination.  No. Not like that.  It will be too late now.  I will try make videos while I'm  stranded somewhere.  What about that?   A music video.  Yeah. Call me Maybe?  Maybe.  Or have a pictorial while drenched in the rain like Vanessa Hudgens.  Oh, I remember, I just got 2 pimples below my nose and a stye on my right eye! I told you it was bad timing! A very nasty one indeed!  But who the hell cares!  It will be fun how I could turn things around. 

Oh dear! It will be great! We will have great time! It will be AWESOME

Will let you know how it turned out.

I have a feeling.

This will be very interesting.


Source

Life is not about to wait until the storm stops... It is about learning how to dance in the rain.





0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required