Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Monday, August 6, 2012

Filled Under: , ,

So Where am I Heading Next?

Share
I have exactly 7 days left before I'll leave for Manila.  Had a feeling that I had to do a lot of things, but here I am, finding myself doing what I want to do which is blogging, hahaha.  I spoiled myself that way. My bag is partially packed and I've got my docs ready.  I wonder if I have missed out on anything.  

It would be definitely an adventure itself living again in Manila.  Although deep down, I knew I don't wish to live there permanently but since it's different then it should be fun.  Oh that phrase pops out time and again.  Hmm it's slowly starting to be my motto in life.  Well that will do for now. 

To give you an update, I'll be flying to Manila in less than a week now to work for my father.  Save money for my Indochina trip.  I'm very determined to make this trip very memorable.   Will not give much details on this but will let you know after the trip which is by the end of September. Hopefully everything will turn out just as I want it to be.  Although I haven't really gone much on the nitty-gritty of things, I have a general plan.  Thinking of it now, just makes me grin, on the outside and in the innermost part of my soul! hahaha  Cheesy much?!

Clue?

Ok.



Well that's a spoiler right there.

Now let's get down to it.  

1 month in Manila, what should I do?  Definitely there's a lot.  But here's a few in my list.

1. Divisoria
The land of cheap stuff.  the counter part of Novo, and DCLA here in Davao.  But I have to say that we have the more convenient version.  AC with tiled floor baby!  I'm looking into getting beads, and trinkets.  If you may not know, I'm fond of putting things together, and making something creative like unique accessories and all that.  I've been wanting to do it for months now and baby, the time has come. Woohoo :)

2. Nice looking guys
Truth be told, I haven't seen a good looking lad for days here.  I don't wish to put insult to guys living in my town but seriously?   Where the hell have you guys been hiding?  Every time I go out I don't see much, just a hand full of pretty girls.  But guys?  Nadahh... Boohooo.  My friend told me that they do exist here, but usually because he goes out at night.  Night. Hmmm, the only time that I work.  Why do they have to go out when I have to stay inside my house.  Sad.  But don't fret my eyes, you'll get to see better looking lads soon.  Just hang in there. hehehe

3.  My Bro, Sis, and Pop
These people I don't get to see often so it would be glad to see them treat me and feed me with good food.  Besides, it's not everyday that I fly in town to see them, the least thing they could do is pamper me. yeah ;)

4. My Ex
I can feel that a lot of people who knows me would react to this.  Of course I won't see him.  Just wishful thinking is all... :)

Ok Manila.  Be good to me now.  Last time I went there I had to stay for months to study, and do a bit of extracurricular activities on the side.  Looking back when I was staying there in 2010, it was pretty much a crazy and stressful experience and I hope this time around it would be crazier, in a good way, and a lot less stressful.  

I'll definitely be putting up a lot of pictures soon! Woohhoo! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time with your family. I live so far from mine and so many times I wish I could just get into the car and go see them.

Shy said...

@bakinginatornado: Oh thanks sweetie! Why don't you just go ahead and do that. :) It would be lovely.

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required