Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2013

Filled Under: , ,

I've Got Mail!

Share
Afte spending hours on hours online, planning and reassessing what I really want in my life, I'm pretty much convinced now that I got it. And for that I'm feeling happy and contented with what I've set out for myself.  It was already 2pm and just when I thought that this would just be another day.

Something happened...

My lola knocked on the door of my room and gave me this.


It's a letter from my 10-year old son Erwin from World Vision.

My life is purposeful after all, even when I'm think It's going in all directions.  This somehow made it all seem ok.  Made me feel that I actually did something right.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

think we can handle a little more explanation on this one shy....

Shy said...

Haha sorry dear, I know. Too short, pretty caught up these days..

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required