Shy was at Baguio Village Inn

Shy was at Baguio Village Inn
Warm, Quaint and Homey Room for only P350! :)

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Filled Under: , ,

I Missed my Flight!

Share
They say that you haven't traveled that much, if you haven't missed out your flight.  

You may ask where I got that, well I made it up myself.  Sure some people haven't experienced missing out their flight despite of traveling to a lot of destinations.  That's well and good.  But I just happened to be among the people who have missed their flight.   

There are a number of reasons why it happens.  One major reason is because of tardiness.  They got to the airport few minutes after the airport personal closes the gate.  Second could be that they are already in the airport but just had slept the whole time until alas the plane left them, or they may be too caught up with eating or chitchatting or just going around the airport that they didn't notice the time and alas, the plane left them.  In my case though, for some reason I have read the time on my boarding pass wrongly.  For some reason, I was seeing 2:15PM there.  For some reason, I was believing that I'll be leaving at 2:15PM.  Now can someone tell me how the hell did I come up with that? Was it some kind of a brain glitch?  That my eyes and brain didn't coordinate well that I was seeing a 2 there instead of a 6?  Now I may be a nurse but I can't seem to come up with a possible scientific diagnosis for this kind of symptom.  But I know the layman's term for this alright... CUTE.


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Enlist yourself to get a BUNCH of Travel Printables! :)

* indicates required